In a message dated 9/12/07 12:31:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If  Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty-million
criminal invaders  called illegals and they vote, then we can
say good-bye to the USA in fewer  than five years.

It would most likely be more than 20 million illegal invaders that are
granted citizenship since the estimated 20 million already here will then be
able
to bring over their brothers , sisters, uncles, aunts, mothers and  fathers to
join them in order to maintain close family ties. I don't know about  5
years, but surely within a generation.