The scriptures aparently warn of the dangers of messing with kundalini- it is
neutral like
electricity, but electricity can be used for good stuff or to electicute someone

It is MMY that said Kundalini is for idenitifying where one is, indicatiing it
is not something
to move one forward. This is contrary to my experience. however, MMY talks
about
imbalanced one's enlivening kundalini and therefore not good results. This may
be quite
right, and I dont think the ones present when you were at this school were
Realized -
traversing the kundalini journey from start to Realization. To have a kundlaini
master like
this and no less would be more advisable.

MMY only talks about having kundalini awakened by an imbalanced one, he said it
would
take very delicate care for it to be done right. This delicate care is what is
in my path,
which has a enlightened kundalni master as I just described.

MMY talks about a thin air tube being blocked, and therefore kriyas possibily
occuring. IN
my path, there is not much mention of the body because Kundalni is a journey
through
consciousness, Quote from my Guru- " I dont care what people eat because the
body has
nothing to do with enlightenment"

Ramtha is a channel- this is like a radio station. Regarding developing psychic
abilities,
this also has nothing to do with enlightenment- most with these abilities do
not have
peace in their lives as this has become their passion rather than liberation
resting in
enlightenemnet

These are comments from me or my Guru