In a message dated 9/14/07 11:21:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

First,  explain to me how I am a biggot?

Your apparent support of Christian  Right gay bashing is kind of an
indicator, eh?

> To your second  question, yes, but
> let him who is without sin cast the first  stone.

Does that apply to all of God's laws, bwana? What about murder  and
stealing?

And let's review some of those laws in Leviticus and  Exodus per the
following inquiry:

Dear Dr. Laura  [Schlessinger]D

Thank you for doing so much to educate people  regarding God's
law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to  share
that knowledge with as many people as I can.

Just what is the *Christian Right* position on Homosexual conduct? Please
explain. Are you aware that   Christian ministers, distinguish between  the
person and the behavior? The homosexual is seen as a sinner as ALL people  are
and
are to be shown mercy and compassion as people but their homosexual  conduct
is to be avoided  and not tolerated as any other sin. < You  asked about m
urder and stealing and should only a person without sin cast the  first stone.
These are crimes, man against man and society must be protected.  Thus we have
laws to discourage them while extending enough mercy for the  less heinous
crimes. The Bible warns that the wages of sin is death(  Judgement). So those
that
commit these acts sign their own death warrant at  their final Judgement. Did
you know that there are some 613 laws of Moses? To  violate any of them even
once makes one  guilty of sin and that God is so  Holy he can not look upon sin
and will not allow it in His presence. So what do  you think God was trying
to teach his people here?< You never did print Dr.  Laura's response. I am
curious to see it.