God is soooooo gay.  All those over-the-top production numbers with
the angelic hosts, I mean reaaaaaallllly. (just the wardrobes alone
are proof of poofter divinity)  And don't get me started on the
dresses he makes his Catholics wear with the phallic hats...

Let's just say the big guy is a "friend of Dorthy" and no stranger to
a little public bathroom stall foot tapping.  "Is that another
creation in your pocket or are you just happy to see me Lord?"

> In a message dated 9/14/07 11:21:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> First,  explain to me how I am a biggot?
>
> Your apparent support of Christian  Right gay bashing is kind of an
> indicator, eh?
>
> > To your second  question, yes, but
> > let him who is without sin cast the first  stone.
>
> Does that apply to all of God's laws, bwana? What about murder  and
> stealing?
>
> And let's review some of those laws in Leviticus and  Exodus per the
> following inquiry:
>
> Dear Dr. Laura  [Schlessinger]D
>
> Thank you for doing so much to educate people  regarding God's
> law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to  share
> that knowledge with as many people as I can.
>

> Just what is the *Christian Right* position on Homosexual conduct?
Please
> explain. Are you aware that   Christian ministers, distinguish
between  the
> person and the behavior? The homosexual is seen as a sinner as ALL
people  are and
> are to be shown mercy and compassion as people but their homosexual
 conduct
> is to be avoided  and not tolerated as any other sin. < You  asked
about m
> urder and stealing and should only a person without sin cast the
first stone.
> These are crimes, man against man and society must be protected.
Thus we have
> laws to discourage them while extending enough mercy for the  less
heinous
> crimes. The Bible warns that the wages of sin is death(  Judgement).
So those that
> commit these acts sign their own death warrant at  their final
Judgement. Did

http://www.aol.com