Nabloss wrote:

  I'm not enlightened so what I say is just what I've read on this
matter, a consensus of severel enlightened Masters: One will never
become God. One with God in full enlightenment yes, but you do not
become Him/Her. It's simply not possible.

  Bronte writes:

  "Everything is possible." Wasn't it Maharishi who said that? And Nabby, if
God is the mind that organizes and created everything, the deepest part of
ourselves, how can we not "become Him/Her"? We already are that.

nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you describe some of the ways it grows and grows? I've wondered
along these lines. When you're "sharing the mind of God," as you put
it, is it possible to know whatever you ask to? Like say you want to
know what Bronte looks like, will you suddenly get an accurate
picture in your head of me? Can you know anything you want to at
will? Will it simply enter your head intact, as completely reliable,
verifiable information? If not, then to me it wouldn't be completely
a sharing of the mind of God. Because God knows all those things
simultaneously.

> Bronte

I'm not enlightened so what I say is just what I've read on this
matter, a consensus of severel enlightened Masters: One will never
become God. One with God in full enlightenment yes, but you do not
become Him/Her. It's simply not possible.

"An enlightened man can know anything anytime, but not everything all
of the time."

- Maharishi

and lay it on us.