"Writing is hard work. A clear sentence is no accident. Very few sentences come
out right the first time, or even the third time. Remember this as a
consolation in moments of despair. If you find that writing is hard, it's
because it is hard. It's one of the hardest things that people do." --William
Zinsser

  "Looking back you realize,
 That a very special person passed briefly through your life;  And it was you.
 It is not too late to find that person again."

 Robert Brault

I'm not happy, I'm cheerful. There's a difference. A happy woman has no cares
at all. A cheerful woman has cares but has learned how to deal with them.
{Beverly Sills}

"Being positive is looking at every situation from the proper perspective. When
we drift off into self-pity, remorse, pessimism, or an angry resentful attitude
toward any situation; we're no longer able to contribute to the answer. We are
living in the problem rather than the answer. When we do this we are wasting
good energy that could be used to be productive. Sadness and disappointment are
not bad emotions. It's when we dwell in negative emotions that we become an
instrument of confusion rather than an instrument of peace. (Unknown)

"I might write four lines or I might write 20. I subtract and I add until I
really hit something. You don't always whittle down, sometimes you whittle up."
--Grace Paley
If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]