since my primary works are not related to farsi in the web and i'm not
in this topic i've some basic questions, please answer me with details,
thanks!

1- what's differences between U+06CC and U+0649 ? which one is default for
"YEH"?
2- how can i define a specific key on my keyboard to a specific uni code?
3- is tahoma the only standard font that supports uni code?
4- what means true type font?
5- is there a way in html or in a server side programming language when a
visitor
comes to your page, uni code overrides his/her default code page?

well, these questions are enough for now!
please answer me, even if you can explain one of my questions.

thanks in advance