Actually, upon persual of this handy php tutorial,
http://www.php.net/tut.php

it does seem within the realm of possibility for me to get such a thing
implemented on my website.
What lengths one has to go to in order to make a Persian webpage!!
If you folks who've already figured out the trick can post the complete
code with all problem letters accounted for plus lots of newbie
directions, I'll try my best to implement it and not let you down!

BTW, I can understand the heh-waw reversal and the 4 extra Persian letters
being dumped at the end, but please tell me, why is the "kaf"  out of
order?

Thanks,
Connie