Hi Nigel!

This program of yours, it is not free, is it?

Also, there is a link on your page to Eurofarsi or something like that. As
a movement which has no authority over Persian language, this site offers
no valuable information, insight, or help, to Persian writing people
around the world. It only adds to the problems! (If i am not wrong, this
site has been up for at least some 4-5 years now and so far, it has been
on its own)

Learning new combination of latin alphabets for Persian characters per se
is not that new or helping. I liked to see it in FarsiTeX as it would help
to creat an input file no matter what the platform, Linux, Windows, Mac,
etc. However, I, personally, could not make myself go thru learning new
key combinations just to type Persian specially on XP. I have the keyboard
already available to me, in XP, and I would only need to learn which
letter is where ;)

Regards,
Mostafa