On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Albert Graef <aggr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Daniel, you can give this a go as well, if you check out the master branch
> from the Faust git repository -- the msvc project there should now build
> cleanly and give you a faust.exe that works. Just let me know if you still
> want my mingw binaries (that's a zip file with the entire installation
> tree).

Since you specifically asked about 64 bit binaries: I'm not sure what the
msvc project builds by default. But it shouldn't really matter, as 32 bit
binaries will run fine on 64 bit Windows, and in any case the
Faust-generated code should work with 64 bit compilers.

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email:  aggr...@gmail.com