Hello,
I'm having some trouble to compile my code with the recent commits from master
git branch
When I use libraries with redefinitions problem, I've got this kind of message
at the compilation :

test.dsp:

import("music.lib");
process=_;

faust2jaqt test.dsp :

math.lib:507: ERROR: redefinition of symbols are not allowed : BoxIdent[frac]
is already defined in file "math.lib" line 507
math.lib:508: ERROR: redefinition of symbols are not allowed :
BoxIdent[decimal] is already defined in file "math.lib" line 508
math.lib:560: WARNING: equivalent re-definitions of BoxIdent[chebychev]
math.lib:582: WARNING: equivalent re-definitions of BoxIdent[chebychevpoly]

Any ideas how to solve this ?

Thank you
Pierre