Hi Stephane,

Can you plese try to reproduce the "faust -svg" problem on an Ubuntu 18.04?

Regarding the online Faust Editor, I am attaching the error log. It
contains all the errors that happen during the loading of the page. The
errors from line 65 on (starting with "libfaust-wasm.js:4...") happen
whenever clicking on the button to view the block diagram.

Jakob