Here is the attached error log.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:54 PM Jakob Leben <jakob.le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stephane,
>
> Can you plese try to reproduce the "faust -svg" problem on an Ubuntu 18.04?
>
> Regarding the online Faust Editor, I am attaching the error log. It
> contains all the errors that happen during the loading of the page. The
> errors from line 65 on (starting with "libfaust-wasm.js:4...") happen
> whenever clicking on the button to view the block diagram.
>
> Jakob
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:00 PM Stéphane Letz <l...@grame.fr> wrote:
>

>> > Le 15 sept. 2018 à 00:21, Jakob Leben <jakob.le...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>> >
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I have just built Faust version 2.5.23 on Ubuntu 18.04 by checking out
>> the appropriate branch of the git repository and building according to
>> instructions.
>> >
>> > Invoking `faust -svg some_file` or `faust2svg some_file` terminates
>> with no errors or warnings, but does not generate any files in the current
>> directory.
>> >
>> > Any idea what's going on?
>>
>> I’ve just checked again here on OS X (so take the  2.5.23 archive,
>> compile and install it….), I cannot reproduce the problem.
>>

>> > Btw, the online Faust Editor (http://faust.grame.fr/editor/) also does
>> nothing when clicking on the button to view the diagram. Looking at the
>> Google Chrome console, I see it reports errors…
>>

>> What kind of error? Any  precise log to send me?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Stephane

Active resource loading counts reached to a per-frame limit while the tab is in background. Network requests will be delayed until a previous loading finishes, or the tab is foregrounded. See <URL> for more details
[...]
(index):2 Active resource loading counts reached to a per-frame limit while the tab is in background. Network requests will be delayed until a previous loading finishes, or the tab is foregrounded. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5527160148197376 for more details
[...]
jsscripts.js:5042 [Deprecation] The deviceorientation event is deprecated on insecure origins, and support will be removed in the future. You should consider switching your application to a secure origin, such as HTTPS. See https://goo.gl/rStTGz for more details.
(anonymous) @ jsscripts.js:5042
compilefaust.js:11 The Web Audio autoplay policy will be re-enabled in Chrome 70 (October 2018). Please check that your website is compatible with it. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
(anonymous) @ compilefaust.js:11
compilefaust.js:32 URL: http://faust.grame.fr/editor/libraries/
compilefaust.js:171 Array(4)
libfaust-wasm.js:4 Assertion failed: you need to wait for the runtime to be ready (e.g. wait for main() to be called)
libfaust-wasm.js:4 Assertion failed: you need to wait for the runtime to be ready (e.g. wait for main() to be called)
abort @ libfaust-wasm.js:4
libfaust-wasm.js:4 Uncaught abort("Assertion failed: you need to wait for the runtime to be ready (e.g. wait for main() to be called)") at Error
    at jsStackTrace (http://faust.grame.fr/editor/scripts/libfaust-wasm.js:4:13149)
    at stackTrace (http://faust.grame.fr/editor/scripts/libfaust-wasm.js:4:13320)
    at abort (http://faust.grame.fr/editor/scripts/libfaust-wasm.js:4:328495)
    at assert (http://faust.grame.fr/editor/scripts/libfaust-wasm.js:4:6125)