Day Brown a écrit:

Eric Auer wrote:

Hi, short comment:
It is obvious that charset/font loading does not work with DOSEMU.
XDOSEMU (in the console, you are not supposed to load charsets anyway)
basically uses the same font all the time, or at least it uses ROM
fonts. RAM fonts are not yet implemented, as far as I know.

isnt there a way to install a custom font as root in text mode? or have a script that asked for the root pw, then installed the font?... and then run dosemu?

thierry huet
chemin de l'annonciade
rés pré vert
bat c