True, but that's a different but very much related question - can a
court hold someone prisoner for refusing to give incriminating
evidence? I suppose they would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt
that he did indeed know the information first (to justify the contempt
charge), then they would have to satisfy whatever local law gave him
the right not to incriminate himself.

There's a big difference between "Your Honour, I forget", and "I know,
but don't feel compelled to tell you".

In the UK, I believe RIPP gives a structured penalty for failing to
disclose passwords etc - up to two years if I remember right. In the
USA though, and in other places, I'm not so sure what statue would
come into effect.