So, are we now in the position that we equate a password with a REALLY
strong door.

What would happen if forceful entry of a building failed for some
reason - is there a legal recourse to demand you open the door?

I think the 4th just gives the government right to forced entry, but
doesn't oblige you to open the door for them?

S.