Hi Jean-Frederic

I'm following up on this again. Would you still like to do the interview? If so then I'm available on Monday and Tuesday if that works for you.

Thanks
Sharan

On 23/03/17 17:20, jean-frederic clere wrote:
On 03/23/2017 01:32 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
Hello Jean-Frederic

I'm helping out with Feathercast and wanted to know if you are available
over the next week or so to record a couple of Apachecon promotion
interviews with me, one about the Barcamp and the other about the Key
Signing. What do you think?

Anyway please let me know if you are interested and if so, when could be
a good time for you.
Sure I am on holidays this week, next week works for me, I will ping you
when I am back (and have some time).

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Thanks