On 20/04/17 09:06, jean-frederic clere wrote:
On 04/20/2017 09:00 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
Hi Jean-Frederic

I'm following up on this again. Would you still like to do the
interview? If so then I'm available on Monday and Tuesday if that works
for you.
Monday after 10h00 (Neuchatel/Brno time) and Tuesday morning, I quite
booked during the afternoons ;-)
Great - let's go for 10.30am on Monday and I will send you a meeting invitation :-)

I'll be doing the recordings via Skype so will need your skype address.

Thanks
Sharan

Cheers

Jean-Frederic