On 21/03/07, Martin Sourada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin Sourada napsal(a):
> I created subpage in my personal wiki page for start [1]. Please feel free to
> edit it. Please add you sketches there. After we make some decision about
> default look (i.e. pick one of the different type of sketches if there is more
> than one) we will make also a page to track process, like we have for
> EchoDevelopment.

I think if we put both our current pages on the front Artwork page
under Artwork/EchoCursors and Artwork/EchoLoading, it would encourage
more people to get involved if they want to and it seems this will
continue. What do you think?

Hi again,

I created and posted first sketch on the Echo Cursor Theme page [1]. Feel free
to derive your sketches from it, polish it or post completely new sketches. Also
feel free to edit the page if you find there any mistake, or if you can add
there something that is not already there. And, of course, any comments on my
sketch are appreciated.

I like the idea, similar to [1] and the one I have drawn [2]. The
outlining is good and these were exactly the colours I had in mind!

I think the 3D effect works more on the right-handed ones because the
angle on the lefties is slightly off. It seems to give a bit more
contrast, too.

./b

P.S. I hope the edit went okay as it seems there have been server
problems and a lot of stuff wasn't as it should have been.

1.
http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=2&id=32437&file1=32437-1.png&file2=32437-2.png&file3=&name=BlueShinyCursors

2.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MartinSourada/EchoCursorTheme?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=BA-Arrows-Mar21.jpg