Charlie Brej wrote:
Michael Langlie wrote:
Here are a couple animated GIFs (forgive the glow banding near the end) demonstrating ideas for a general/non-themed Fedora boot screen. They use the logo icon as a progress indicator before being applied as branding.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_01.gif
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_02.gif

Mike

How does this look? Please give feedback asap. There a are a couple things still missing (the stepped progress of the white, the haloing moving from the centre). Ignore the rays on the halo.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/plymouth_fedora.mpg

I am going to be away till next Friday somewhere I doubt I will be able to get a reasonable internet connection, so here are the two plugins in their current state.

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fedora.tar.gz
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leonidas.tar.gz