Hi,

because KDE folks need this ASAP I've put the lions backgrounds into
rawhide [1]. Now a few notes for folks:

      * -common subpackage contains stuff shared between KDE and GNOME
      * -kdm subpackage contains simplified background for KDM
      * -landscape subpackage contains the backgrounds from beta
      * everything is in jpeg, sans the KDM background. Rex Dieter says
        KDM handles only PNGs

Now, a few notes for Samuele and whomever directly working on the
backgrounds:
      * we need these sizes for dual screens: 4096x1536, 3840x1200,
        2560x1024, I suppose the non-dual versions are simply crops of
        these. For the time being I've done some resizes/crops with the
        biggest version you provided [2]. Preferably in sanely
        compressed jpeg (try to get as small size as you can without
        visibly affecting the image quality, I've used 93 quality in
        gimp, but I don't have very good display so we might actually
        need higher values)
      * we need simplified version for KDM, probably in 2048x1536.
        Jaroslav, can you confirm the size? We need this one to be in
        PNG.
      * can any of you list the CC attributions in a sane format for me
        to put it into the package? Would be good to have it both for
        the landscape and lion wallpapers.

Thanks,
Martin