PS: I know this is last-minute notice - sorry about that. We're still
learning how to do things on a schedule, and next time around we'll put
the call out here much earlier.

Is there a particular reason today is the last day instead of some date
closer to the release?

We need to brief Ambassadors on Talking Points at Beta release (9/22) so they need to be complete by then, so we have to freeze the list asap to give us enough time to find writers, and give the writers enough time to write them. (http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-marketing-tasks.html)

(Feel free to push back if this schedule sounds unreasonable, btw; it probably could use some patches for the next cycle in terms of having more time for getting dev feedback.)

--Mel