On 10/14/2009 12:03 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
I fully understand the separation of email accounts, but what I'm
getting at is the storage of your binary data on the hard disk. If you
keep any personal email on your hard disk, and the whole disk is
subpoenaed, your personal+RH email will be on it. The only safe way to
prevent that is to not use TB at all. It keeps caches of everything
whether you like it or not. In fact, it might be a cool feature to add
to TB - a "corporate mode" so to speak - that prevents any and all local
storage of email data.

That is why my cache points to a tmpfs location... goes away after each reboot.

        Jeff