Hello,

Been using the festive break to get some work done ;)

I've added the various ideas to the Classroom wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Suggest_a_class

Please add more ideas there for classrooms you'd want to see us hold.

> * FranciscoD
>   * FranciscoD open ticket for Fedora Year in Review post

I've filed this:
https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Fedora-Join/issue/35

>   * FranciscoD skamath x3mboy - braindump info for Year in Review post

We'll do this on the ticket

>   * FranciscoD Find out how much effort it is to deploy some survey
>     software for use by the community

meskraune filed this for us:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6579

Kevin already replied to it too. It may be possible to deploy LimeSurvey
on OpenShift. If there are folks here interested on working on this,
please do take a look at the issue.

>   * FranciscoD skamath find wiki variable representing current release

puiterwijk led me to it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:FedoraVersion

>   * FranciscoD send out logs to ML

Done ;)

>   * FranciscoD update wiki page with meeting logs if it exists

Added this one, but I reckon there are others that haven't been added
yet:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Join/Past_Meetings/2017

--
Thanks,