Hello,

It's good to see so many volunteers. I think, as the original folks who
helped devise the new Join SIG method, Alessio[1], Hector[2], and
Alberto[3] would make good candidates to work on this with the Council.

They spent time analysing the needs of new comers, designed the new
workflow, and are now most active in keeping it going. So, IMO, they are
the experts :) Not surprisingly, they are also involved with Mindshare
and are aware of the discussions regarding Ambassadors and other teams.

(They've already volunteered, so I won't need to volunteer them :P)

Additionally, folks here on the list, if you do have the free cycles,
please engage with newcomers on the various channels and help them
follow the new process that is in place. That would be most helpful.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Alciregi
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Hhlp
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bt0dotninja
--