Hi there all,

Is there some detailed guide line on haw to setup a printer? I am new on
Linux and most of the entry I do not even know what it means. I would
very much appreciate if some one can give me a detailed guideline on
what to enter on various setup phase, because everything I tried so far
did not work.
I have: Dell Dimension 8300.
        Netgear router WGR614v6
        Printer Server Netgear PS101
        Printer Epson Stylus Color 1520
It work fine with windows and these are the setting as listed on the
router: Printer Server Netgear PS101. Lan manager printer port PSE6D76B
                                Printer server port    LPT1:PSE6D76B
                                Server Name             PSE6D76B
                                PI Address              192.168.1.3

Epson Setup:                    Name                    Epson1520
                                Hostname                192.168.1.3
                                Queue                   PSE6D76B

Thank you in advance
Vinny