Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 06/26/2009 02:11 AM, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

Well, the news.fp.o effort is more than a year old and nothing new. Just
without progress in a long time since I or others haven't been to find
time to work on it. All the details you need is in the ticket. I assume,
your effort was more of a magazine that would be published periodically
rather than tailored towards adhoc news stories about Fedora. Is that
not the case?
Well no, not necessarily, but it depends but what you mean by ad hoc. It is not meant to be strictly a magazine type setup which is published as a periodical, but it is supposed to be an aggregation and feed mechanism for relevant media based on whatever criteria we choose. What is the news.fp.o stuff supposed to distribute? Is it basically stuff like Fedora weekly news.

Thanks,
Jack