On Oct 18, 2011, at 12:46 PM, David Twigg wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> I created a toon on Gnomeregan last night and went to the Guild Finder to 
> request an invite to the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and couldn't find it on the 
> list. I suppose that's because you can choose whether or not to advertise the 
> guild? 
> 
> -David


Yes.  It is not advertised yet.  Inviting the few players on this list is the 
first step as we get off to a wobbly start.  There should be a few members 
online during the next few days and if you bump into one just ask.

I plan on being on as follows: tomorrow morning 8 am server (PDT), tomorrow at 
noon, and at 4 pm.  Maybe longer, but I'll keep announcing when the day before 
as I can.  One caution; I've got some family stuff going on that might require 
me to not show up or log off early, so if I do, apologies in advance.

Best, R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.







Reply via email to