I am getting some serious pressure from my partner not to revive my little holy 
priest Ishap /blush

am just under a year removed from wow and it hasn't looked this appealing to 
play in a long time

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: WOW info
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:42:11 +0100










Ok thanks shall keep an eye out for them all 
:)
 
--Chris--

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: 
  Raymond E. 
  Feist 
  To: feistfans-l 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:08 
  AM
  Subject: Re: WOW info
  


  
  On Oct 18, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:
  
    
    Ray am so glad you put the names down, been on 
    the look out for Amirantha and Sandreena, can stick you in my friends list 
    now and know when your on to ask for an invite :)
     
    --Chris--
    
      I'm probably not going to run 
  them for a little bit longer, though I need to get Sandreena up to 65. 
   She's stuck on what she can do as an enchanter until then.
  

  Best,R.E.F.

  
  
  ----
  www.crydee.com
  

  Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained 
  away by stupidity.
  

  


                                          

Reply via email to