Will do! Maybe one year I will get lucky enough to talk the wife into visiting 
the UK.



-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond E. Feist <[email protected]>
To: feistfans-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, May 11, 2012 9:39 am
Subject: Re: Mr Feist...




On May 11, 2012, at 7:00 AM, John Buttimer wrote:


I was just wondering if you had a dealer like Mr. Goodkind does that sells 
signed copies, or if there was a way to get you to sign copies?





Only at personal appearances.  I tried having people mail me copies, but as 
such things are wont to do, books (some first editions) got lost along the way, 
so I stopped doing that.


I'll probably be touring a fair bit next year.


And you can always pre-orde the next book from Mysterious Galaxy when I sign 
there.


Best, R.E.F.


----
www.crydee.com


Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.










 

Reply via email to