Lol shes barely into the comic though we are about to go watch avengers. Lol I 
look but dont dare open my mouth lol. That's a bad idea. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2012, at 12:42 PM, Matthew Rosier <[email protected]> wrote:

> does that mean my wife doesn't get to date Thor or Captain America like she 
> wants?
>  
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Mr Feist...
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:41:24 -0400
> 
> LOL Im married, no more bikini watching for me :)
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Andrews <[email protected]>
> To: feistfans-l <[email protected]>
> Sent: Fri, May 11, 2012 11:58 am
> Subject: Re: Mr Feist...
> 
> Sea World, girls in bikinis, great beaches, awesome weather...
> 
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM, John Buttimer <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Because if I go there I can get books signed where id I go to San Diego well
> > whats there? lol
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: John <[email protected]>
> > To: feistfans-l <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Fri, May 11, 2012 9:55 am
> > Subject: Re: Mr Feist...
> >
> > John Buttimer <[email protected]> writes
> >>Will do! Maybe one year I will get lucky enough to talk the wife into
> >> visiting
> >>the UK.
> >>
> >
> > OK, it has to be asked, why would want to come to the UK? You would be
> > better going cross country to San Diego :)
> > --
> > John
> >
> > The Official Raymond E Feist Website
> > http://www.crydee.com/
> >
> > Books to read, and shelves to fill,
> > Ray's great books, just fit the bill.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Nick A
> 
> "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but
> a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975
> 
> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin,
> Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
> 
> "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
> the streets after them." Bill Vaughan
> 
> "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
> 
> 

Reply via email to