Actually I have a smarter solution,
those libraries are dynamically downloaded in the Console (thanks to
OSGi :).
So I can remove the tab without problem and make it available from my
site as it was before.

The only issue is that the tab is not hosted at apache svn.

/stephane

--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |
CITI/INRIA Ares - INSA lyon           | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]