I am just wondering if anyone on the list has used Immuno-regulin, and why we never talk about it as a potential remedy for anemia that is not diagnosable? The article on the felineleukemia.org website says it is helpful for that and for general FeLV-related crashing, and I talked to the vet who wrote it, a few years ago when considering giving it to one of my positives, and he really went on and on about it. But none of us seem to use it. Why is this? I had actually forgotten completely about it as an option until Hideyo asked me about it in an indivdual email.
Michelle