Whew! Thanks, Tonya.  I thought it was antidepressants.  Gloria

my turn. lol. antibiotics.

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What does "put her on antie"s" mean?

Gloria

I need to find out if there are any vets near albany ny who will
treat cats that have FeLV I found out about 4 weeks ago that mt cat
has it after about 3 colds in 3 months and then on the 4th month she
almost died untill the new vet did blood work and told us she had
FeLV he put her on antie"s she did good for about 1month and now she
like drulling,getting verry white around the gums and her head is
starting to like jurk all the vets say to me is she should be put
down,and I will not kill my cat just because she has FeLV,shes my
baby my mom got her for me when i came home from hosp,fromhaveing a
surgey that went bad she is a great cat Inamed her miatia with big
blue eyes she came from someone who lives on a farm and has aleast 50
cats she was under feed and sick when my mom brought her home she is
my life so could some one please let me know were do i go next or
what do i do next this is all new to me never had a ill animal before