You get get Laxastat or laxatone at most pet food stores and most vet
offices. My Patches likes it and licks it out of a bowl like it's a treat. I
give it
to her once a day in the morning. If I run out and don't give it to her for a
few days she starts vomiting again.  She is semi-long haired.
Michelle