to the fullest and won't have it any other way. I do hope he will be with me
for years to come. He is a risk taker who likes living on the edge and it may
very well be that some other hazard in life will claim him and not FeLV. He
is sort of like Evel Knieval in a cat's body.<<<<

I'm sitting here with a smile on my face...thanks for that wonderful portrait of Purrki, Sally! (I think I would do well to take a leaf out of the little treasure's book!) Kerry