I know – I am in the process of trying to trap Ginger’s mom – I have been feeding her and other ferals who are left there behind my company’s back (I am not allowed to feed them any more, but I am anyway, if they find out, I could be fired). Recently, I have seen many vicious dogs roaming around (pit bull, rotwiler, and chows,,) in the parking lot where I feed Ginger’s mom and other kitties.  I am so worried about them as these dogs pack and hunt and they are very dangerous – I don’t even know if Ginger’s mom and others are safe – they can hardly come eat the food anymore – besides I think someone at work must have found the food plates that I put out as there were gone today.  I am freaking out because I could be fired -  I don’t know what to do!  I just want to get them out of there – I should have done so long time ago!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Tip is Gone-Kathy

Oh absolutely...uhm...either that or he has already reincarnated into an orange tabby with a big head that as recently shown up at my parent's house.  Same body shape...just different color!  While this one doesn't hiss, he won't allow himself to be touched or caught yet either, yet he lays in Hisspuff's spot.  My mom's freakin' out...she's afraid she'll become a crazy cat lady!  She can't help but feed them...but she doesn't even really like cats and certainly doesn't want to have to think about it outside in the cold and wet...esp. when it refuses to come in, but lays infront of the laundry room window shivering.  Everytime we rent a trap to catch him....he's a no show.  So she is just going to keep feeding him in the hopes that he'll come around like the other two, Tom & Jerry, that she refuses to admit are hers, but they have trained Mom & Dad to let them in the house at will....they even have their own beds downstairs....For that matter, Mom's dog used to HATE cats...Jerry took two and a half years, but won her over too!

What idiot human ever coined the phrase "dumb animals"?

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Every feral cat story I hear, I just can’t stop crying – there is a book called “Livings in shadows”  - it’s a book about how to take care of feral cats – the title itself makes me cry because it represents so much of how their life is – I had a feral who used to hisses and growls as she ate – I just love my ferals –

I am sure that your big puffy head boy is in heaven -