Kristina,
    I'm sorry you had to find us this way but we welcome you with open arms. There alot of us that do mix the negatives and positives together. The negatives are vaccinated every year. Then there are some that don't mix. We all have our own opinions on this.
If they have been together for some time now the damage is done.
In the start of my first Felv kitty I was just like you separating the kitties. My Vets stated to me because everyone had been exposed there was really nothing to do except give the positive kitty his meds and supplements. Keep others vaccinated. I tried to keep them apart but it just wasn't feasible they were all unhappy. I also have the negatives tested every year as well.
My first was in the mid seventies. They really had no idea what Felv was. But I can say he showed all the signs of Felv. He was only two yrs old as well when I lost him.
I lost my last Felv kitty Jan 2002 which was my baby. But he didn't die of the Felv it was the secondary illness that took him from us. He was only 2 yrs old. His memorial is listed below if you would like to see him and read his story.
There is alot of valuable information on this list that will help your furkids. Don't get discouraged we all have been there and will continue so as long as this damn disease is around.
That day will come when we will all get together to meet for the first time and eat "Cheesecake" in which I don't like but will eat it for joy! Say finally there is a cure!
Once again I'm sorry about your kitties!

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>