Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Intercat by Toray Industries

Michelle,
It does seem to be very similar, I am just trying to explore everything and see how fast I could get certain things when or if it comes time for that, or maybe even be proactive I am not sure, Amber is doing great in the Interferon, I just am worried for the future.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I had thought it was the same thing as Virbagen Omega when I read the case studies. Is it different?

I noticed from the case studies that it did not seem to help increase PCV (i.e. help with anemia) but more with low white blood cell count, fever, and anorexia caused by unexplained effects of the virus.
Michelle