Dear Michelle:

How thoughtful of you to share some of your VO with Kyle.  Is it helping?

Stockpiling the stuff is a good strategy, would that I could afford to do so.
 For now it is all I can do just to afford the immune-boosting supplements.
Now if I could win that pie in the sky lottery (but can't afford to buy
tickets for that, either) I could buy stock in the company, or maybe bribe
someone
in the FDA.  I keep hoping and praying if and when my two remaining positives
may need some, I will be able to afford it and one of you less financially
challenged listmembers may have some on hand to spare that I could buy.

They really need to do some more studies to determine if this is a reliable
treatment for helping an FeLV+ cat in stage 1-4 to seroconvert.  And what it
can and can't do to reliably benefit those cats who are already stage 5 and
persistently viremic, or stage 6 and crashing.  I've been told it IS possible
determine which subgroup of virus cats are infected with, but this is only
germane in a research setting.  And it is possible using the ELISA and IFA
tests
to determine which cats are still in the very early stages of infection or
already have it settled in their bone marrow.  Do you think we could find
someone
at a vet institution who would be interested in monitoring some home trials?
Lord knows we have an ample supply of study candidates on this list.  I don't
suppose the company would be willing to provide the VO at a reduced cost, by
any chance?  Dream on.

lSally in San Jose