From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of catstevens
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:30 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Anakin is gone

When I took him to the vet he could not even stand.The vet said most of the medication won't help he's to for gone & most take time to work & he doesn't time.She said he was not getting enough blood to his heart & he has a heart murmur.She said his kidneys were alot smaller.She went to take a bit of blood he didn't even move,but she said there was so little blood left in him she couldn't.She said that the best thing we could do for him is to pts.So we all said it was time,We said our good bye's & I stayed with him when she put the needle in he didn't even move.I stayed there patting him & tell him how much we love him.It's so hard.Thank you all so much for everything.Anakin is with all our fur babies the have past.
                                Love Anita