Sheila,
    I am so incredibly sorry.  We have also gone through multiple losses in a short period of time. I am not sure why that happens, but it seems to happen like this often.  Two of my mother's cats died within 2 days of each other, without being the same age or having the same health problems or even being close to each other.  It really is too much to bear.

If Tiger was really positive and lived to 14, that is a miracle and an inspiration to all of us.  You must have done an incredible job of taking care of him and Tipper.

I am praying for you and your other babies.

Michelle
Please add my baby Tiger to the list. He past this morning 3 am. He was 14 years old felv+. He was a healthy orange tabby up until two weeks ago. Around the same time I lost Tipper he started showing signs of kidney failure. My husband and I are numb with grief. Two babies in one month is to much to bare. Please pray for us and our other babies.

Sheila