Dear Sheila,

My heart breaks for you and your family during these terrible losses.  How wonderful that you had 14 years with Tiger; still, never enough.  I hope your memories of these sweet babies will comfort you and that you can picturee them together and healthy.

Take care of yourselves; big, big hugs sent your way.

Love, Julie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Please add my baby Tiger to the list. He past this morning 3 am. He was 14 years old felv+. He was a healthy orange tabby up until two weeks ago. Around the same time I lost Tipper he started showing signs of kidney failure. My husband and I are numb with grief. Two babies in one month is to much to bare. Please pray for us and our other babies.

Sheila

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.

Do you Yahoo!?