Yes, haven't most of us dealt with this obstinance :)  I bought two top-loaders which makes it much easier putting them in and taking them out.  There are many of them available now at various prices.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: OT-need advise

I wish my carrier came apart that easily - whenever Smoky has to go in, I have to take the top of the carrier off because he does NOT want to leave the carrier.

Karolyn Lount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What I have used for many years are carriers wit "Turn Locks" Turn Locks
are "L" shaped that hold the carrier together. Often, while the carrier
is apart, I put the cat in the bottom part then just put the carrier
together. Then in the vet's I take the carrier apart putting the "L:
shaped locks in my pocket. Sometimes the vet does not even have to
remove the cat from the bottom part of the carrier. Works grate for me
and the cat.

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?