Hi Holly,

I really don't know anything about blood clots, but others on the list have dealt with them with positive results, so I hope the same for Tigger.  As far as nutrition, will she only eat baby food?  Or did the doctor say to do that?  She could probably use a good vitamin if that's all she's eating, and maybe some nutrical?

Holly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I took one of my FELV positive kitties, Tigger, to the vet yesterday morning.  She was very lathargic and had difficulty using her back legs. The vet said that she has a blood clot.  Has any one else had this problem?  Any knowledge/suggestions that you have are greatly appreciated.

It seems like she is doing better already.  The vet gave her three shots, clavamox, and instructed us to give her 1/4 of a baby asprin twice a week.

Are bloodclots something that happen more often in FELV+ cats than those without the diease?

I am currently feeding her baby food.  Does anyone know how much she should be eating each day?  I really want to make sure that she is getting enough to nutrition.

Thank you for any advice that you have.

Holly

Do you Yahoo!?