I wish more people would see this… breed specific laws are just crazy.  My parents had a small llasa-terrier mix(we think) who was the cutest thing on 4 feet but would nip at anyone whenever she felt like it!  I have a friend who had a small dog who got more visitors standing on chairs & tables—he was a one person dog who would just get you in the ankle right above your shoe.  On the other hand, I have a friend who has a pit rescue who stands at his dish crying when one of her 4 cats scoot under him to eat out of his food dish!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Belinda Sauro
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Find the Pit Bull [Interesting and Scary]

This is an interesting test that I failed miserably, it's scary to think how dogs are wrongly classified as this breed and are wrongly persecuted.
Take the test and see if you can pick out the pit bull out of this page of pictures.  It's amazing how many other breeds look similar.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com