Thanks I am going to feed them again now, I will let you know.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie,
If he's dehydrated, and he doesn't start eating and drinking soon, you
should take him in for fluids and to have him checked. It doesn't sound
behavioral. If he doesn't take food the next time you offer it, I'd
syringe feed him some. It's no fun, but it does seem to kick-start
Gypsy eating on her own. Belinda always has good advise about this.
Keep us informed.
Nina