Cherie,
I don't know what's ailing Thor, but something is wrong.  Gypsy only misses the litter box (with urine, she misses it with the other all the time), when she's feeling particularly sick.  I've learned to not "wait and see" anymore.  Besides, you mix don't you?  Whatever's bothering him could be a danger to your positives.  How long has it been since Thor was tested?  If he doesn't make a really quick turn around, I get him to the vet.  I'd call the vet and describe his symptoms, even if he does turn around.

Hey, wait a minute, wasn't Thor the one you just gave the FelV vaccine to?  How long ago was that?  Maybe he's reacting to the shot, some animals get pretty sick from vaccines.  I don't want to scare you anymore than you already are, but we had a Weimaraner when I was a kid, that contracted distemper after a vaccine.  This was a long time ago, but still...
Nina

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
I finally got him to eat a little, not much but it is a start, my new concern is he just peed in a new toy that was like a square with three holes and one solid side, any ideas?

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
MC,
It must be such a trip at your house!
Nina