Amy,
I'm sure there are things you can do to help Shelby. While I can't advise you about this, (I haven't had to deal with lymphoma), there are many on the list that have been through similar experiences. The weekend is a bit slow for response time, but I'm sure you'll be getting more input soon. Try to keep positive, you've come to the right place for support and suggestions. Thanks to your diligence, you're catching this early, and that's so very important. Keep your chin up. We're all pulling for you guys.
Nina

Amy Wilkins wrote:

Shelby is losing weight as well. I don't have high
hopes for her as I know how horrible this disease is. She is the first leuk positive I ever took in and the
reason I started my own animal rescue. I'd love to
believe there is something I can do to help her. I
know that may mean just making her comfortable during
her final days. As of now, she is not showing any
signs of being sick but I know how quickly these
things come on. Thanks for your input. It helps to
know what others have experienced.