hi everybody, I have been mostly lurking lately, sending my vibes to all
the sick kids and crying with the sudden deathas we have had lately. I
am having my share at home too. Kurt, my elder is every sick, he dosen't
stop throwing up, I thought it was because of the doxy he was taking for
hemobartonella, but we ran a blood panel, and apparently he ha diabetes
and something is going on with his kidneys as well, we are waiting for a
vet at home for doing an ecography, and later today we have an
appointment with a vet who is tha cat expert of the country. I know
nothing about diabetes and intolerance to glucose, if anybody has any
advice, it will be very welcome, and of course any good vibes would be a
blessing.

thank you for being there

macarena, chile